PechaKucha Night Manchester Vol. 22 - 'Magazines + Zines'
Our own Eddy Rhead wil be talking at the second Manchester PechaKucha of 2018! 'The evening will celebrate Manchester's awesome magazine zine scene with a variety of speakers all taking the PechaKucha challenge: 20 images, 20 seconds per image, no stopping.'
The event will be at the Bright Building, a new space right in the middle of Manchester Science Park. 'It's our biggest space yet which means we can put on some exciting activities like zine-making with Tender Hands Press and live poster printing with Marc the Printers. We'll also be running a zine exhibition with Saffa Khan and a magazine stall with our friends at Rare Mags.'
- Laura Boast - Founder of Design Giving magazine
- Eddy Rhead - Co-publisher of The Modernist magazine
- Zuzanna El Tanbouli - Founder of Silky Way magazine
- Jacob Critchley - Graphic designer and co-publisher of Rueville
- Lucy May Schofield and Hilary Judd - Artist and illustrator behind the relaunch of The Suffragette magazine
- Alec Dudson - Founder of Intern magazine
- Jess Howell and Jenna Campbell - Founders of NRTH LASS magazine
- Lisa Lorenz - NOUS magazine
- Fiona Finchett - Ditto magazine
- Plus one more to be announced...